Hi everyone! Welcome to the first post in a new series!
I have a shoebox full of empty products that I’ve finished up over the last few months.
What I’m going to do is give you the answers to 5 questions about each product:
1. What does the product claim to do?
2. Is the product effective?
3. Is the product good value for its price?
4. Did I enjoy using the product?
5. Would I repurchase the product?
Product #1: AG fast food leave on condition
1. AG says that fast food will “nourish, detangle and help prevent split ends while adding weightless condition to dry, lifeless hair.”
2. I do think this leave in conditioner is effective. It really helped to give my curls definition without weighing my hair down. It also left my hair feeling really soft.
3. I can’t remember what I paid for this but it wasn’t super expensive. It is definitely good value though, because it does exactly what it’s supposed to and lasted at least a year. A dime sized amount was enough for all of my hair.
4. I definitely enjoyed this stuff. The scent is divine; it smells like candy. The formula is light and non-greasy.
5. I would repurchase fast food. I’m not going to right now because I’m using a L’Oreal spray on leave in conditioner at the moment, but when that’s used up I will keep an eye out for the AG one.
So there you have it! I’d really appreciate hearing your thoughts on this post. Did I give enough information? Are there more questions you’d like answered? Share!!